Right, this is going to be my first ‘tag’ post. I was catching up on some unread posts on TheSundayGirl.com and I found this post. I think it so a brilliant idea. So, my turn.
This is a list of products I would use for a daily use for a full face makeup, it includes skincare products too, anything that goes on my skin.
1. I start with a serum, I wear either one of these two, with a preference for the first one:
– Estée Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher. £54
– Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator. £64
2. Origin GinZing Refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff. £21
3. Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15. £39
4. YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat. £28 (£56 as I use two shades mixed together)
5. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage. £26
6. M.A.C. Mineralize Concealer. £16
7. M.A.C. Eye Brows. £12.50
8. M.A.C. Paint Pot. £14.50
9. M.A.C. Fluidline. £14.00
10. Benefit BADgal Brown Mascara. £16.50
11. Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronze Universel. £30
12. Estée Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush. Discontinued now but I think it was replaced by the Estée Lauder Pure Colour Blush, priced at £24.
So the grand total is £299.50 (when I wear Estée Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher), £309.50 (when I use Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator). I’m actually not surprised, I’m not sure how to feel about this really… Please don’t judge.
It is suggested to calculate the daily cost of your face but quite frankly, I don’t think it would be very accurate, some of these products last me three months, others a year.
So, how much is your face worth? Please do this ‘tag‘ yourself and let me know on Twitter or comment here.