I have been stuck in bed with a cold for a couple of days now and that’s given me plenty of time to lust over many products! I thought I’d cheer myself up and make a wish list of products I’m hoping to try.
I didn’t use to apply makeup with brushes until a few month back, I was more of a Beauty Blender kind of girl (still am a little bit). After trying a few brushes I want to try them all! Here is a list of the ones I have my eyes on :
– Louise Young LY34 – Super Foundation brush. It looks like a classic foundation brush but it isn’t flat, this one is round and quite full. I want to see it in the flesh before buying but it looks quite big and nothing like anything I’ve tried yet. Oh and it is Louise Young‘s bestselling brush apparently.
– Jemma Kidd Pro Brush 10 – Pointed Cream Blush/Foundation. I’ve first heard of this brush on FleurDeForce YouTube channel. Again, I haven’t seen in it the flesh but it looks very similar to the one above. I want to try it because of the pointy tip, I’m sure it would be great to go around the nose with this one.
– M.A.C. 163 Flat Contour Brush. It’s just came out with the new Face and Body collection and it looks great! I need to get my hands on this brush and one of those Pro Sculpting Cream bronzers. I’ve started to contour this past summer, I need to keep exploring this.
– DIOR BACKSTAGE Make-Up Full Coverage Fluid Foundation Brush. This one reminds me of the Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush which I reviewed here. I really like the Shiseido one but wasn’t too keen on its short handle, well it looks like the DIOR one has a long handle. A bit pricey at £36 though.
Other tools and brushes.
– Louise Young LY24A – Superfine Liner. I’m a fan of very little on the eyes, I just like having a fine line of gel liner for definition and that’s all I usually go for for my everyday look. The finer the line the most natural the eye.
– Shiseido The Makeup Eyelash Curler. I’m just in the market for a new curler and this one is highly rated by many beauty bloggers and YouTubers.
The list could go on and on but I think this is quite enough. Maybe one of these items will make an appearance in one of my future hauls, who knows?
What do you think of this wish list?