I’m terribly sorry I’ve not been able to keep up with my articles lately, other things on… You know how it is.
I just wanted to come back to you with a follow-up to my ‘Glossybox November 2012 – First look‘ article, some of you might want to know what I think of the products.
So, as I mentioned in the previous article, I received five samples, a perfume, a body lotion, a nail polish and two skin care product.
– Burberry Body Eau de Parfum – 4.5ml. I am quite particular with fragrances and I don’t particularly like this one but I have to say, I like that the sample comes in a handbag friendly bottle, I am sure it will come handy.
– Alison Claire Natural Beauty Mango Body Butter – 50ml. This is a body butter, it’s a big sample but I cannot stand the smell, and I have to say I’m not sure I know anyone who would like this. It smells like tropical fruits flavoured chewing-gum… Not for me.
– Nails Inc. Porchester Square – 4ml. I like Nails Inc., I like nude nail polishes, I like trying new polishes, I didn’t like this colour on my nails. I think it’s a ‘colder’ taupe and it just clashes too much with my yellow undertone skin. It’s a shame because the colour looks gorgeous.
– Wei Royal Ming Firming and Hydrating Cream – 4ml. Though this is aimed at mature skins, I thought I’d give it a try. It has a very thick and luxurious consistency and smells very nice. I probably would go out and buy the full size product if I had mature skin and was after a new skincare product.
– Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant – 13g. I haven’t tried this yet but I am looking forward to using it. The spa I go to uses Dermalogica products and I was always left with amazing looking skin after a facial. I might update you with a review if there is much to this product.
What do I think? I am a little disappointed if I’m honest. I don’t feel like the content of the box suited me and I don’t think I’ll purchase a full size of any of the products. I really hope the December 2012 box will be better.
What did you get in your Glossybox this month? Liked any of it?