Terribly sorry to be late with my monthly favourites this month… I was actually wondering if I’d post any for November 2012 as I’ve not been using anything new worth mentioning if I’m honest. I’ve spent most of November working at home on my university projects, sat at a desk wearing very little makeup in some comfortable clothe and slippers…
I still wanted to write a little something about products I use daily and what brushes I use to apply them. So, here we go, this is what I’ve been wearing in November.
– YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat in BD40 – £28, available here. This is still my favourite foundation, even more so now that the weather is gone super cold and my skin a lot drier. Have a read of my review here.
– Real Techniques Buffing Brush – available at here as part of the Real Techniques Core Collection, four brushes for £21.99. I used to apply my YSL foundation with a standard Sigma F60 brush but I find I much prefer the finish I get when I use this buffing brush.
– M.A.C. Studio Sculpt Concealer – £14.50. I’m not sure why I can’t find it on the M.A.C. website anymore but it is still available at my local store. I would never use this under my eyes but it does a great job at concealing blemishes or dark spots anywhere else on the face. I use the shade NC30.
– Sigma F70 Concealer Brush – $10 here, worldwide delivery available. This is a standard concealer brush, I use it with the concealer I just mentioned and it’s very good for applying thick but even layer of product on blemishes.
– CHANEL Soleil Tan de CHANEL Bronze Universal Bronzing Makeup Base – £30, available here. This is my favourite bronzer and I use it for both contouring or just bronzing. If you’ve been following my blog for a little while, you already know this product always makes it in my monthly favourites…
– Real Techniques Contour Brush – available at here as part of the Real Techniques Core Collection, four brushes for £21.99. Perfect size for subtly contouring the face using the CHANEL bronzer mentioned above, again, this brush has made it on previous monthly favourites articles.
And there you have it! These are the product I’ve been using every single day in November. What do you think?