New Product Alert.
I’ve just heard and read about a new product which I am rather excited about and I thought I’d let you know about it, if you haven’t heard already!
I’m sure everyone knows about Urban Decay‘s two bestselling palettes, Naked and Naked 2, well I certainly have. I own neither and for a few reasons : I’m don’t wear eyeshadows too often, those palettes have only a few matte colours and I probably would only use a couple shadows from these palettes.
Well my prayers have been answered. A palette with mostly nude colours with a matte finish is being released very soon! Urban Decay Naked Basics.
So this palette is small and compact, contains six shadows (five of which are matte) and it is going to retail at £20 ($27 in the US).
The colours included in the palette :
– Venus – soft, off-white. This is meant to be a demi-matte colour but it looks shimmery to me from what I’ve seen so far.
– Foxy – very light yellow/beige. This colour is available in the Naked 2 palette or can be purchased as an individual eye shadow.
– Walk of Shame – very light pinky nude. This colour can be bought to fit the Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette)
– Naked2 – rosy taupe. New colour.
– Faint – warm, dusty brown. New colour.
– Crave – deepest, darkest brown/black. New colour.
Whilst the palette will be coming out on 20th December in the UK, it’s actually already out in the US and so a few reviews and swatches are available online. I am very excited about this palette and I am looking forward to get my hands on one as soon as it’s launched here.
If you’d like to read an in depth review, see some swatches and a tutorial, I’d recommend you head to temptalia.com.
Are you excited about this new product?