It’s that time of the month again, the monthly favourites article is here. Before I tell you about my favourites I’d just want to say it’s November already… Where has this year gone?
Right, here are my ‘October Favourites‘! Some of you will recognize old favourites…
– M.A.C. Eye Brows in Brunette. Brunette is a new eyebrow colour, it came out with the Carine Roitfeld for M.A.C. Collection in October. I like using it on days where I try to fill my eyebrows in without having them quite as dark as they are when I use the colour Spiked. You can still buy Brunette now but for those who were wondering, it will be added to the permanent line in January 2013.
– M.A.C. Desert eyeshadow. I have never been one to wear eyeshadow, but I have been wearing the Desert eyeshadow from the M.A.C. Carine Roitfeld Collection, Desert Camouflage Full Face Kit. Desert is a shimmering warm taupe colour with a Satin finish, this is the sort of colour I like. See swatches here.
– Benefit BADgal Brown Mascara. This one was in my last monthly favourites, it’s just a simple brown mascara, it helps define and hold my lashes without making them too dramatic. I probably use it everyday.
– Soleil Tan de CHANEL Bronze Universel Bronzing Makeup Base. Yes, again. It’s there every month since I bought it. I love it for contouring and bronzing, I don’t think I’m interested in finding something to replace it. It’s just amazing.
– SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL Sheer Illuminating Fluid in Sunkissed. A new favourite of my, very nice applied to the cheekbones, it’s a subtle highlighting product and I don’t go a day without using it. I’ve wrote a review, have a read here.
– CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE VELVET Luminous Matte Lipcolour in L’exquise. A nice dark plum colour, perfect for this season. I wear a sheer layer of it in the day and layer it up in the evening for a more dramatic look.
– Essie Skirting the Issue. I love Essie polishes, especially the drugstore ones, I think they have very nice brushes. Skirting the Issue is part of the Essie Stylenomics Collection for Fall 2012. It’s a very dark blood red, very suitable for this season and goes very well with a multitude of outfits. The only downside is that it is very hard to get an even finish because this isn’t an opaque colour.
And that’s all of them. Hope you’ve enjoyed reading about my ‘October Favourites‘.
What have you been loving in October?